COVID: Employees in Office and/or Remote
- Return to Work Checklist – Contains best practices and guidelines to help you determine if you have taken the appropriate steps to reopen and links to posters that are required or helpful.
- Pandemic Preparedness and Response Plan – An outline plan for the office/professional business.
- Social Distancing Poster – Hang in spaces where people tend to congregate as well as other locations in the office.
- Door Sign – Hang outside all points of entry indicating company policy on only entering the worksite if the person is feeling healthy.
- Visitor Log – Capture important information about those who visit your location each day.
- Screening Questions – This form is required for some industries but not all. If it is not a requirement for your industry, placing a sign on the door may be satisfactory.
- Remote Work Policy – Outlines expectations for working from home and offers tips for working from home.
- Remote Work Agreement – Captures the agreement to the Remote Work policy, company issued assets and schedule for the remote worker.
- Best Practices for Managing Remote Employees