Job Post Expires:
Do you enjoy working in a professional office environment? Would you like to be recognized for your exceptionally high-level of customer service skills and abilities? Our client is looking for an effective ambassador who will help ensure that all interactions with clients (prospective, current, and former), vendors, professional colleagues, and the general public are handled in a respectful, friendly, timely, and helpful manner.
*** Please reference JBCSDMLREC02V2 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Answer phone calls, respond to emails, and greet visitors in a cheerful and professional manner.
- Route phone calls and emails to staff and attorneys.
- Ensure new clients correctly complete intake forms.
- Set up files for new clients.
- Administer CRM (currently AVVO) dashboard.
- Be mindful that all interactions reflect on the Firm and are a form of marketing.
- Process check request emails from staff.
- Receive and process client payments.
- General office duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience; law office experience preferred.
- Ability to calculate and process payments.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally in English.
- Ability to proactively solve problems, apply critical thinking, and exercise sound judgement.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel; TABS3 experience preferred.
- Proficient with multi-line phone system, fax machine, postage machine, and credit card processing machine.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative, respectful, professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Comfortable with being assertive in a mutually respectful manner.
Perks!Company offers EXCELLENT benefits including medical & vision, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.