Full Charge Bookkeeper
Job Post Expires:
Great benefits, wonderful total compensation package, and plenty of room for growth make this the ideal opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual. Our client is recognized as having some of the highest quality nutritional supplements available on the market today. They are seeking an Accountant to join their 9 person team. This is a great time to jump on board with a small company and grow your career!
In this role, you will work directly with an outside CPA firm that acts as the company Controller while also providing insight and expertise to the company’s management team. As our ideal candidate, you will have a working knowledge of ecommerce sales companies, 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience, and experience with QuickBooks software. An accounting test will be administered during the interview.
*** Please reference JBCSBIOBK01 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Accounts payable
- Account receivable
- Credit card settlements.
- Reconcile banking activity
- Inventory Accounting
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Financial reporting
- Reconcile sales tax reporting
- Work closely with outside CPA firm on all tasks on a recurring basis and report to the CEO
- 3-5 years of directly relevant Accounting or Bookkeeping experience
- Degree in Accounting or related field or experience in a similar or related position will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks – experience with the Advanced Inventory module preferred but not required
- Experience with web-based sales companies
- Strong computer skills, including Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite
Company offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.