- What do I need to know now in order to be ready when the law goes into effect on January 1, 2018?
- What are the best practices and policies to put into place before year end?
- What changes and clarifications appear in the new administrative rules?
- What type of challenges should you be aware of and how they might affect your business.
- What to consider when drafting your company policy.
- When and how to effectively communicate the law’s requirements and your company policy to your managers and employees.
Be Sure to Bring a Copy of Your Current Policy to Review with Juli!
Juli Bacon, President
JB Consulting Systems, LLC Juli Bacon, entrepreneur and long time member of the local, state and national homebuilding associations, is driven by a competitive nature and a desire to affect change. Bacon, a nationally recognized speaker, works to achieve results and has a passion for helping small businesses succeed. Bacon helps her clients overcome the challenges of workforce development in the construction industry.
Thursday, December 7, 2017
9:00 am – 10:00 am
SHBA Members – $FREE
Non-Members – $35
5813 E. 4th Ave., Suite 201
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
For More Information: