Job Post Expires:
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy detailed assembly work?
Our client, a leader in the intelligent transportation systems (ITS) field, has exciting openings for a Signal Assembly position. This position requires organized and self-motivated applicants. The entry level position trains on the job and builds on their knowledge of Manufacturing Assembly. This position works in collaboration with several different employees, departments as well as maintains clean and safe overall production area. This position is first shift and located in Everett, WA.
*** Please reference JBCSWSISA06 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Must be able to learn how to consistently and efficiently assemble components on assigned job projects utilizing small hand tools or physical manipulation.
- Ability to learn how to drill and measure various metal components.
- Ability to learn limited soldering.
- Be able to efficiently read assembly diagrams. If employee does not have these skills upon hire they must have the aptitude to learn and show continuous improvement and meet requirements on quality and productivity levels by 90 day review.
- Ability to occasionally use a pipe treading machine.
- Perform basic packaging of materials for shipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety and company standards.
- Strong accuracy; attention to detail and organization skills.
- Good time management and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to recognize if there is a problem or safety concern.
- Attend and participate in safety committee meetings as assigned.
- Exceptional attendance, reliability and integrity.
- Performs any task required to support customer requirements and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally in English.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of basic hand tools.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to recognize and identify product from a near distance.
- Able to extensively handle and maneuver materials and perform physical activities — Using hands, arms, and legs in handling, installing, positioning, and placing materials with and with out hand tools.
- Must have good visual acuity and be able to see and discern color.
Company offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and much more.
Ability to work standing for majority of the day.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.