Self-Motivated Human Resources Professional Role Offering Flexibility (Up to 30 hours)
Job Post Expires:
Various Locations/Virtual Office
Are you an HR Professional looking to make a difference? JB Consulting Systems (JBCS) is a Human Resources and Business Consulting firm that creates partnerships and builds relationships with its clients by providing resources, quality products, excellent customer service and consulting on an as needed basis. JBCS is currently seeking a self-motivated and receptive Human Resources Professional to join their growing team and fast paced atmosphere. The ideal candidate would provide strategic HR leadership and partner with clients and within the company. This position works in collaboration with the President and others on the team to provide a unique set of HR services to our clients. This role is expected to act in a collaborative yet autonomous manner with assigned clients and provide HR services and project management. This position offers flexibility and work would be completed in person and at times can be done virtually.
*** Please reference JBCSHRC04 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Provide expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees for clients and within JBCS.
- Act as outsourced HR Manager/Consultant for designated clients providing services from strategic planning to employee/supervisor coaching and counseling to Benefits administration or review.
- Address questions, concerns and process in a variety of venues or as assigned regarding a number of HR functions including performance reviews, training, investigations, hiring, terminations, benefits, compliance and policies.
- Review existing clients’ employee handbooks, forms and polices and provide input for changes, additions or corrections to assist with compliance with state or federal regulations. May prepare a new handbook or forms using Company master template and researching customized policies specific to client’s industry and business needs.
- Prepare and assist in implementing a hiring and new hire training process for our clients.
- Process new hire and termination paperwork and distribute forms appropriately i.e. W-4 forms to payroll, health insurance forms to insurance company.
- Write job descriptions using Company templates and ensure they are updated with appropriate ADA language.
- May provide Hiring/Recruiting assistance to clients as assigned including but not limited to; job advertisements, forms, questionnaires, interview questions, and sourcing as needed by client and manage hiring assistance process and client interface.
- Review and/or prepare compensation plans or conduct compensation research.
- Provide assistance with personnel issues including hiring, disciplinary actions, workers’ compensation and unemployment claims, employment laws – ADA/WA FLA/COBRA/Seattle Sick Leave etc.
- Review Health insurance and other benefit programs for competitiveness and cost. Manage the placement and/or administration of all employee benefits programs and plans for the client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four to eight (4-8) years experience in a Human Resources role including administrative aspects and duties.
- Four (4) year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. HR Certifications a plus.
- Ability to manage projects through to completion and meet established timelines.
- Demonstrated competency in influencing, strategic thinking and training.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people at all levels within the organization as well as clients, for-profit and nonprofit, and from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in organizational settings.
- Must have personal computer with high speed internet connection and able to work from a remote location.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook with ability to learn new software programs.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and apply independent judgement and discretion.
- Reliable transportation to and from to client locations, networking events and Company events.
- Current WA State driver’s license and auto insurance and reliable transportation to make client appointments.
Company offers a Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, an Employee Assistance Program and 401(k) plan with company matching.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.