Resourceful and Client Focused Senior Manager Accounting Professional
Job Post Expires:
Do you enjoy the nuts and bolts of being a CPA but see a bigger picture of the value you can contribute to businesses?
Are you ready to be recognized for this professionalism and ready to work for a company that has the same high standards?
Our client, a locally owned and well established firm, has a collaborative opening for a Senior Manager Accounting Professional. This full-time exempt position provides primary accounting responsibilities you would find elsewhere but with added opportunities for partnering and relationship building with clients. The role requires outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills as well as an enthusiasm for working with a wide variety of individuals and personalities while working toward company goals. The ideal candidate will be highly accurate, responsive, and able change direction quickly. If you are committed to consistently delivering quality work and being recognized for it, then we want to talk with you. This salaried position is located in Bellevue, WA.
*** Please reference JBCSJSSMA02 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge and command of tax law (individual, partnership, corporate and fiduciary) and GAAP/SSARS/GAAS
- Plan, manage and review financial statement engagements for a variety of businesses; including by not limited to compilation, review and audit.
- Plan, manage and review tax engagements (i.e. individual, partnership, corporate, fiduciary)
- Mentor, supervise and assist in managing staff and client engagements.
- Effectively communicate as a client advocate.
- Manage and oversee multiple client engagements
- Provide quality client service and leadership in a timely and effective manner based on client needs.
- Possess an understanding and appreciation for the profession of public accounting including all of the career benefits and nuances associated with it, and a strong desire and commitment to pursue a career in this profession.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience and minimum of four (4) years experience in public accounting.
- CPA license required and must remain current.
- Technically skilled to plan, manage and review engagements.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and technically capable of adapting to software applications for tax and A&A engagements as well as other research, accounting and electronic records management systems, including but not limited to Lacerte, PPC/Workpapers CS, and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues at all levels in the organization and externally with clients.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clients, team members and management.
- Ability to be a team player and collaborate with other team members in the organization.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills including conducting research as needed to evaluate all aspects of a situation.
- Ability to supervise and manage staff and projects.
- Ability to train and develop staff.
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment.
- Ability to pass a background check (includes criminal and credit) upon receiving and accepting an employment offer.
Company offers a generous benefits package, flexibility, great environment and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.