Receptionist / Data Entry Clerk with Growth Potential
Job Post Expires:
Our client, a leader in the intelligent transportation systems (ITS) field is seeking a talented and motivated full time Receptionist/ Data Entry Clerk. The ideal candidate can provide a variety of general office tasks including but not limited to data entry, answering phones, filing, and always willing to learn more. This role will work in collaboration with several different employees, departments, and vendors to handle needs within call directing, administrative support, and entering orders of product(s) and parts. This position is full-time/regular and located in Everett, WA.
*** Please reference JBCSWSIRDE01 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Receptionists duties; This would include being the primary person answering a multi- line phone system and directing calls, taking messages and following up on items from phone calls.
- Enters, updates, and verifies data into various systems for use by WSI employees and vendors.
- Efficiently and accurately input orders into the system.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Tracks documents received and completion dates.
- Assists and trains other employees on computer software programs as needed.
- Assists Accountant with various accounting tasks and vacation coverage back up.
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Good time management and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Exceptional attendance and reliability.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six (6) months experience in a data/order entry or similar environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally in English.
- Excellent customer service and phone communication skills.
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data and order entry common practices.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic skill level in Word and Excel.
- General ability and knowledge of computer use and software related to shipping.
Company offers EXCELLENT benefits to full time employees, including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.