Job Post Expires:
Do you enjoy working in a small but busy professional office environment? Would you like to be recognized for your exceptional customer service skills and abilities? Our client is looking for a customer experience advocate; someone that believes in providing excellent customer service (treating people respectfully, friendly, timely and in a helpful manner) for clients, vendors, internal employees and visitors.
*** Please reference JBCSBEMFRE04 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Using a multi-line phone system, answer phone calls, take accurate messages and transfer calls to the appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Welcome visitors in a cheerful and professional manner, screen and promptly notify appropriate person of arrival.
- Route phone calls and emails to the appropriate staff member.
- Contact clients related to materials for pick-up or for follow-up information.
- Receive client payments and route for processing.
- Set up client files and update information appropriately.
- Maintain professional appearance of lobby and other client areas.
- Stock and maintain coffee station.
- Contact potential clients to schedule lead follow-up appointments.
- Open and distribute mail. Coordinate and process UPS shipments and monthly invoices, as well as mass mailings.
- Send and receive faxes.
- Maintain conference room calendars and set up/clean up.
- Order and put away office supplies.
- Maintain kitchen, copy centers, reception and conference rooms.
- Maintain office lists and directories.
- Type correspondence and memorandums in proper format and proofread for accuracy.
- Operate standard office equipment including, but not limited to, multi-line phone system, fax machine, photocopy machine, postage meter, calculator, and computer, and printer. Performs general trouble-shooting to ensure working properly and schedule service as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one year of administrative experience, preferably in a customer service type of role.
- Detail-oriented, organized, multi-tasking and good follow-through skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive minded team player willing to help others.
- Ability to work in an office environment and represent the firm in a professional manner.
- Proficient in MS Suite and other computer programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Demonstrate excellent phone etiquette for internal and external customers.
- Must be enthusiastic, professional, friendly, well-spoken and easily understood.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to read, write and proofread communications and memos.
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment.
- Ability to proactively solve problems, apply critical thinking, and exercise sound judgement.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Company offers EXCELLENT benefits including paid medical, dental & vision, paid holidays, paid time off and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.