Part Time AR/AP Clerk
Job Post Expires:
Seattle, WA (Rainier Beach Neighborhood)
We are searching for a knowledgeable and bright Part Time AR/AP Clerk! This company is looking for an individual who can assist the Accounting team and eventually take on additional functions and back up the Controller as duties are mastered. This position will start at ~20 hours per week and may increase based on need. The company offers a flexible schedule for the right individual.
Our client specializes in large scale transportation and has played a key role in molding the shape of the Seattle landscape. They have been a Seattle fixture for over 100 years and need your help to continue this success.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of basic accounting principles and be able to learn new tasks quickly. This position offers room for growth. If you are committed to consistently delivering top-notch work and would like to work for a company that fosters lasting relationships with clients, then we want to talk with you!
*** Please reference JBCSAP08 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Prepares and processes transactions
- Posts receipts and payments
- Audits all documents and transactions, research discrepancies
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable aging
- Answers accounts payable and receivable inquiries
- Prepares analysis and summaries of accounts.
- Monitors accounts payable
- Accurate bookkeeping and balance cash book to General Ledger
- Assist in monthly and annual closings and reporting.
- Some Financial Reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of related experience and or training – this may be substituted for education
- AA in Accounting
- Display initiative, teamwork and independent thinking
- Ability to meet customer expectations
- Takes ownership of all accounting principles
- Exhibits professionalism
- Ability to identify problems and make recommendations for resolution
- Good risk management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.