Office Assistant/Project Coordinator
Job Post Expires:
We are seeking a super talented and organized Office Assistant/Project Coordinator to join our team! In this position, you will report to the Construction Manager while working directly with all areas of the company within this small satellite office that consists of 3 people. Our landscaping company has been around for 20 years and we are growing like a weed (see what we did there?) so we need your help! Our office is laid back and relaxed and we want a team member that can enjoy our atmosphere, have fun, and get the job done.
*** Please reference JBCSPLMPC06 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Organize and track projects – Enter and update the status of open work into tracking software
- Keep us in compliance – Review jobs, submit paperwork for permits, and generate plans
- Keep the money rolling in – Assist with monthly billing
- Budget friendly shopaholic – Order supplies for client projects, office supplies, and uniforms (within budget of course!)
- Be awesome with budgets and tracking – track projects expenses and ensure projects are within guidelines
- Evaluate – Run reports, gather data and prepare information and emails as needed.
- Be a team player and maintain a sense of humor
- Keep our clients happy – Answer incoming client phone calls and emails
- 1-3 years in an admin role or similar responsibilities
- 1-3 years as a Customer Service Rock Star!
- Self starter
- Tech Savvy
- We would love it if you know QuickBooks but we will train the right person.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.