Manufacturing Assembly (Multiple Openings)
Job Post Expires:
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy detailed assembly work?
Our client, a leader in the intelligent transportation systems (ITS) field, has exciting openings for a Manufacturing Assembly position. This position requires an organized and self-motivated applicant and there is opportunity for advancement. The entry level position trains on the job and builds on their knowledge of Manufacturing Assembly. The experienced position has a knowledge base in assembly and/or fabricated and machined parts and standards and must have soldering experience. This position works in collaboration with several different employees, departments as well as maintains clean and safe overall production area. This position is Full-Time and located in Everett, WA.
Resume and salary expectations required when you apply for this position.
*** Please reference JBCSWSIMA05 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Must be able to learn how to consistently assemble components on assigned components utilizing wiring and soldering skills.
- Ability to learn how to tap, drill, and measure various sheet metal panels in preparation for panel wiring.
- Be able to efficiently read blue prints, specifications, and wiring models. If employee does not have these skills upon hire they must have the aptitude to learn and show continuous improvement and meet requirements on quality and productivity levels by 90 day review.
- Must be able to productively, efficiently, and safely solder and wire units. If employee does not have these skills upon hire they must have the aptitude to learn and show continuous improvement and meet requirements on quality and productivity levels by 90 day review.
- Ability to learn how to set up cabinet shelving and panels in preparation for final cabinet wiring.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety and company standards.
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail, and organization skills.
- Good time management and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must wear required personal protective equipment.
- Ability to recognize there is a problem or safety concern.
- Attend and participate in safety committee meetings as assigned.
- Exceptional attendance, reliability and integrity.
- Performs any task required to support customer requirements and company goals.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally in English.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of basic hand tools.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Good time management with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- General ability and knowledge of computer use and or ability to learn computer functions.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, including but not limited to: frequent sitting, standing, walking; frequent computer use, telephone use; frequent stopping, kneeling, bending, crouching; frequent lifting or moving up to 50 lbs.
Company offers EXCELLENT BENEFITS to full time employees, including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.