Irrigation Service Manager
Job Post Expires:
We are seeking an experienced and driven Irrigation Manager to join our Landscaping company. We have been around for 20 years and we are growing like a weed (see what we did there?) so we need your help to properly manage irrigation services. Our office is laid back and relaxed and we want a team member that can enjoy our atmosphere, have fun, and get the job done.
In this position, we will depend on you to be our SME (Subject Matter Expert) on all things irrigation including residential and commercial items. You will work with clients, vendors, and manage a team of technicians so being a people person is also a must.
*** Please reference JBCSPLMIM07 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Be the Head Honcho of irrigation – you will be accountable for the operation of all client irrigation systems
- Schedule visits fir regular maintenance to ensure smooth operations
- Share your smarts – Train your technicians on processes and protocol
- Manage department budget and control costs
- Maintain a safe workplace
- Purchase required parts and work with vendors on deliver
- Be a team player and maintain a sense of humor
- Keep our clients happy – provide stellar customer service to clients, potential clients, and vendors
- Must have or be able to obtain a Certified Irrigation Repair Technician (CIRT) license in 180 days.
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard irrigation components, practices and products including design and build
- Ability to read blue prints and build systems per plan
- Washington State Drivers License
- Self starter
- Tech Savvy
- A good sense of humor
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.