Inside Sales/Customer Retention Manager
Job Post Expires:
A premier contract manufacturing company specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) in Hillsboro, Oregon is searching for an Inside Sales/Customer Retention Manager to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for customer retention, expanding sales to existing clients, and sourcing new business opportunities. We will depend on you to establish and maintain customer relationships and acting as client escalation contact in conjunction with PM team and Director of Operations.
This company is an industry leader in Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Box Build, Microelectronics, Engineering & Design, Rework, Cable Assembly, and Prototyping. With over 26 years as a supplier of choice, this company offers a depth of experience with a variety of industrial, commercial, medical, aerospace, energy, defense applications and much more.
*** Please reference JBCSCSTIS02 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Build and maintain relationships with current customers and maintain a high customer retention rate
- Follow up on quotes
- Lead weekly quote meetings
- Lead weekly sales meetings to ensure sales projections/goals are being met
- Identify potential new sales opportunities and establish new relationships
- Visit client locations as requested.
- Work with PM lead to assist in providing information to customers
- Review and assign new customers to team members
- Assists with training of PM support staff
- Collaborate with Sales and Production staff to generate customer quotes.
- Interface with Director of Operations and Production Manager to assess the Company’s capabilities to meet customer requirements.
- Working with PM and Management team, prepare sales projections for the fiscal year and measure results.
- Maintains documents related to sales operations in Made2Manage
- Manage the sales forecast projections
- Facilitate and conduct on-site tours for customers
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
- 2-4 years’ experience in a customer service and/or inside sales related role
- 1-2 years’ experience in electronic component and manufacturing company
- Must comply with standards set by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and be free from federal warrants and must not be on any Federal watch list.
- ISO 9000 familiarity required
- Familiarity with ERP Systems
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn and utilize other Company software.
- Some travel required.
This company offers a wide range of benefits including a competitive compensation package with bonus potential and an equity opportunity once company revenue goals have been achieved long term.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.