Full Time Accounting and Payroll Administrator
Job Post Expires:
Our client is looking to hire a talented and bright Payroll/Accountant. This Full Time position provides all the payroll and office administration support for a thriving company in the Tacoma area. The successful candidate will have at least five years experience in managing the payroll process for a small business with experience in prevailing wage, along with knowledge of QuickBooks and accounting procedures.
*** Please reference JBCSPR03 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Manage all company accounting including AR, AP, and payroll from data entry to quarterly payroll tax filing and financial statements.
- Create necessary reporting including aging, payroll, etc
- Complete check runs
- Manage credit lines
- Complete weekly payroll and taxes
- L&I issues and claims
- Assist Safety Manager
- Employee Onboarding
- Manage and conduct all drug testing: pre-employment, random, follow-up and reasonable suspicion.
- Assist with insurance renewal
- Organize mail
- Order office supplies
- Provide back up for telephones as needed
- Two years of administrative and accounting experience.
- Two years experience prevailing wage related to payroll
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with L&I, OSHA, DOT, and various other Fed and state laws
- Proficient QuickBooks skills.
Company offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.