Job Post Expires:
Would you like to work in the heart of Downtown Seattle? Do you love the variety and responsibility of bookkeeping and have a strong ability to be detail-oriented?
Our client, a Seattle-based and well established company, has an opening for a Full-Charge Bookkeeper for their new construction project in Downtown Seattle. The role requires outstanding organizational and technical skills as well as an enthusiasm for working independently. The ideal candidate will be highly accurate, responsive, and able change direction quickly. If you are committed to consistently delivering quality work and want the excitement of working for a company that is on the leading edge of development, then we want to talk with you. This salaried position is regular, full-time, Mon-Fri and located in Seattle, WA.
*** Please reference JBCSDREBK01 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Works with Accounting Department to coordinate and provide timely, accurate, and quality bookkeeping for building project.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and effectively manage workload.
- Comfortable handling day to day communication with partners, vendors, and co-workers along with knowledge of various accounting systems.
- Degree in Accounting or related field or years of experience in a similar or related position will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience bookkeeping knowledge.
- Timberline software or similar Project Management experience.
- Microsoft Office proficient with advanced Excel knowledge.
- Prior Real Estate/construction experience desired.
- Ability to speak Mandarin a plus.
- Experience with general ledger maintenance, payroll tax processing and reporting, and B&O preparation (State/Federal/Local).
- Payroll processing.
- Job cost accounting.
- Draw preparation & processing.
- Check preparation & distribution.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Project cost accounting.
- High attention to detail.
Company offers a generous medical, dental, and vision benefits package, great environment, and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.