Customer Service Rep/ Admin
Job Post Expires:
Recognized as one of the fastest growing locally-owned companies in the Puget Sound region, our client is seeking a talented and bright Customer Service Rep/ Admin. This full time position is looking for an individual who can provide a keen attention to detail and customer service proficiencies to the company.
The Customer Relations Representative reports to the Owner while working directly with all areas of the company on outgoing client proposals and Work Orders for sold work. This individual will be first point of contact for incoming client calls/emails and distribution of those client requests. Additional tasks include but are not limited to, data entry support for the Finance Department, management of client POs, coordination of vendors and other administrate tasks associated with Sales.
*** Please reference JBCSPLMCR05 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Answer incoming client phone calls and emails to the company.
- Review client proposal requests and project leads.
- Compose, proof read and edit sales documents, contracts, routine correspondence, spreadsheets and proposals.
- Create Work Orders
- Create and maintain project information into tracking system
- Maintain and manage hard copy and digital client filing systems.
- Establish and support key vendor relationships.
- Receive and distribute Client POs.
- Run reports, gather data and prepare information and emails as needed.
- Support the Finance Department with basic data entry and additional tasks including project costing, collections, warranty costing, etc.
- Accurately complete project expense reports.
- Three to five plus years’ experience in an Administrative Support role or similar job
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handing confidential information.
- Demonstrated professionalism in both external and internal communication with all levels of the organization.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite skills and tech savvy with phones and office technology.
- Proficient typing skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Skilled self-starter with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks while managing changing priorities.
- Basic Math Skills Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Percentages etc.
- Must be results focused with strong attention to details and strong follow-thru.
- Quickbooks experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.