Class A CDL Driver
Job Post Expires:
Competitive Union pay, rich pension plan, great benefits for employees and their family, and well maintained equipment! Our client is searching for an experienced Class A CDL Driver. They have been a Seattle fixture for over 100 years and need your help to continue this success! This is a Union position offering competitive pay, 100% company paid health benefits for the employee and dependents, rich pension contribution and much more!
As a General Freight Truck Driver, you will be responsible for driving flat bed trucks safely and within guidelines to ensure customer needs are met within the agreed upon timelines. You must have a valid Class A CDL Washington State Driver’s License and 3-5 years of driving experience in this type of capacity. You will be expected to frequently lift 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds.
*** Please reference JBCSNTIFD03 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Have 3-5+ years experience Driving Class A vehicles
- Hold a Class A CDL and valid Washington State License
- Are an effective problem solver
- Have strong customer service skills to internal and external customers
- Are eager to learn all areas of our business
- Medical, Dental, Vision – 100% employer paid for employee and dependents
- Competitive hourly wage
- Generous PTO
- 9 paid Holidays per year
- Rich pension contribution
- Free Parking
We take pride in a safe work environment, drug and background checks required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.