Job Post Expires:
Great benefits, wonderful total compensation package, and plenty of room for growth make this the ideal opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual. Our client, is recognized as having some of the highest quality nutritional supplements available on the market today. They are seeking an Accountant to join their 9 person team. This is a great time to jump on board with a small company and help it expand.
In this role, you will work directly with an outside CPA firm that acts as the company Controller while also providing insight and expertise to the company’s management team. As our ideal candidate, you will have a working knowledge of ecommerce sales companies, 3-5 years of relevant bookkeeping experience, and experience with QuickBooks software. A Bookkeeping test will be administered during the interview.
*** Please reference JBCSBIOBK01 when applying with your resume and pay expectations. ***
- Accounts payable
- Account receivable
- Credit card settlements.
- Reconcile banking activity
- Financial reporting
- Reconcile sales tax reporting
- Work closely with outside CPA firm on all tasks on a recurring basis and report to the CEO
- 3-5 years of directly relevant bookkeeping knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with web-based sales companies
- Strong computer skills, including Adobe, Microsoft Office Suite
- Display initiative, teamwork and independent thinking
- Ability to meet designated expectations
- Takes ownership of all accounting principles
- Exhibits professionalism
- Ability to identify problems and make recommendations for resolution
- Good risk management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.